Seattle, Washington
1.6

This place is absolutely a health hazard.On the 15th of May, I bought several items from this store.

First of all, most snack items (chaklis, sev, pickle etc.) are expired.We saw with sell by dates of 2012. I see that other people have reported the same in YELP previously. Obviously, the owners are not taking the complaints seriously. They also use tape to remove the dates.

I avoided these and bought rice, lentils, and a host of other dry goods. But the rice had vermin in it. The rice has vermin (black and white creeping small worms-it smells musty) in it. A powdered spice mix pack is absolutely caked and has a musty smell.

Even the lentils are slightly damp and musty. The snack smells rancid. In light of this, we had to trash all the food items. When we complained to the shop, they replied that we should bring it back.

I live around 4 hours from Seattle and it is not possible for me to make a trip just to return the items.Very unethical behavior from the merchant!

Review about: Continental Spices And Halal Meat Rice.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cavalier attitude to health and safety.

Had an Experience with Continental Spices And Halal Meat?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion